Class 7 Summary
week (1/11/2010
Unfortunately I was unable to attend the trip to Edna Manley Class exhibition, however my fellow classmates told me that it was interesting.
Keeping up to date with the class mr Wilkins taught us camera techniques. Mounting a camera gives precise control and elevation with tilt rotation on the X and Y axis.
Using professional Cameras you can have control over these basic parameters: zoom, focus, exposure, frame rate, video resolution, audio recording sample rate and quality, white balance and shutter speed.
By using the thirds or (rule of thirds) to compose our image shows depth in our image which is divided into three areas:
foreground
mid ground
and background
By adjusting, the focus, zoom and your exposure you can compose your shot once your tripod is in place.
My trip to Edna Manley was a very unique experience. I got the opportunity to see Jamaican talent and creativity at its best. I got a first hand glance at my competitors in the Designing industry. As it relates to my video production class learnt different camera techniques e.g zoom, focus, and exposure.
ReplyDelete